Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall is Beautiful

Well I am still in DC . My plane was delayed about two hours last night but luckily they called me late in the afternoon to let me know so I called USAir and nothing was available for me to fly out last night & not have to wait at the airport forever so they booked me on a flight leaving this afternoon and arriving in Charlotte around 5 o'clock . We had a great time in New York City and I will be posting lots of pictures .  For now here are couple of pictures I took yesterday whiile we were back here in Virginia



 It was a beautiful fall day here yesterday. When Ashley got out of class we took advantage of the weather and the beautiful fall foliage and took a nature walk here on the base.




 Isn't fall beautiful?!  I love this time of the year . Although today it is turning cold.  Hopefully I will be home before the big freeze hits

No comments: