Wednesday, November 26, 2014

MDS Monday Challenge to use Numbers

We are all so busy this time of year.  I was in the kitchen most of the day so I won't have to spend the day there tomorrow!  I made my mashed potato casserole that is always requested by Marianne's boys, the cherry jello salad made specifically for Sonny, a pumpkin pie and have made a start on the cranberry salad that is my favorite and a recipe I got from my daughter-in-law.  Tomorrow, I'll do the apple pie (afraid to make it today in case certain people in my house decided to sample it!), a new recipe for a creamed corn recipe and put together Marianne's dressing.  Ashley will do a green bean casserole and deviled eggs.  So, I think we are set on food!!

Because of everyone being busy, MDS Monday is doing the challenge for two weeks this time.  Since I need my MDS fix and love using the challenges to make my pages, I made this page.  Tara made a simple sketch for the challenge but the tricky part of the challenge was to use numbers on our page!  It took me a while to think of something to do using numbers.  Then it hit me ... where was I when 2014 started!  Auckland, New Zealand!!  So I did a New Year's page.


3 comments:

Yapha said...

What a fun page! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

Heidi Baks said...

What a cute, little postcard-like layout! I love the bucket list check-off too. Thanks for reminding me about that December kit.. I need to get mine out. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

Unknown said...

I love your page Sharon! The colours, the DSP, the bucket list check off, the triangle stamp... it all combines for a fantastic page. Thanks for playing along at MDS Monday!